The Country is going to bleed RED !!!

So are  you RED-DDYYY ???

Sorry - couldn't help it, but the world knows I am a big fan of Mr. Abercrombie - the God of Gritty Fantasy and all things bloody and gory in today's literary fantasy :D Without confusing you guys anymore, I am happy to announce that Joe's next book, The Red Country coming out soon AND you, my lucky reader, are getting a chance to wallow in his blood soaked literary landscape right here: (Grin - I sometimes hate myself for sounding so pompous, but I cant help it when I am talking about one of my recent favorite authors )

They burned her home. 
They stole her brother and sister. 
                But vengeance is following.




 Read an Excerpt on his blog and you decide - http://www.joeabercrombie.com/books/red-country/extract/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Avengers: Infinity War - Movie Review

Netflix Saturdays: Asuran (Movie Review Tamil)

Movie Review: Vada Chennai